Become a Sellfast Sales Partner
A great opportunity to build a substantial income through recurring commission payments
Sellfast is a Performance Digital Media Business that specialises in the successful Digital Marketing, Promotion and Sales of goods and services by Merchants, Businesses and Private Sellers in the consumer marketplace.
With consumer sales increasingly switching online, many traditional Businesses struggle with their online offering. Sellfast is positioned perfectly and assists Businesses to transform and enhance their ability to sell online. Additionally Businesses that have previously sold consumer goods through a Distribution or Wholesale network are now able to sell direct to consumers thereby increasing their margins and improving their cash flow.
Recruiting Sales Partners
Consequently Sellfast is always interested in hearing from people with Sales skills who, with drive and determination, are interested in developing for themselves a growing income.
Working on a full or part-time basis, and hours to suit, a Sales Partner can be based anywhere in the UK but must have the ability to operate effectively from home or other suitable premises.
Sales Partner’s tasks
- Identify and recruit Businesses that sell products and services, directly and/or indirectly, within the consumer marketplace and that would benefit from an enhanced digital media presence.
- Identify and recruit Affiliates and Publishers who, with their existing online traffic, would benefit from publishing performance advertising from Sellfast.
- Identify and recruit Businesses and Brand Owners who would benefit from sponsoring consumer-orientated promotions, draws and competitions run on Sellfast-owned web and social media sites.
As the position of Sales Partner is an important business role and one that requires Sales Partners to work on a, largely, unsupervised and trustworthy basis, an applicant will need to demonstrate the following:
- You are highly organised and self-motivated,
- You have excellent presentation and communication skills,
- You are commercially astute and have the ability to identify opportunities,
- You have a base with the necessary infrastructure to enable you to carry out your tasks,
- You have a fundamental understanding of business development and a basic appreciation of negotiating advertising and other promotional agreements with potential clients (previous experience is not required as instruction and support will be provided),
- An understanding of both business and consumer markets as well as online transactional business.
There is no set upper or lower limits as to the potential earnings of a Sales Partner. Outcomes will depend upon your skill and aptitude. As a Sales Partners you will be due a commission from all business transacted by each client signed up by you throughout their time with Sellfast thus making it possible for you, over a period of time, to build a substantial recurring income.
A Sales Partner should be able to achieve an income of £25,000 pa (pro rata) within 12 months. Additionally, as a Top-Tier Sales Partner, you will be able to recruit Second-Tier Sales Partners whose efforts will provide you with a valuable additional revenue source.
Sellfast has the potential for fast and extensive expansion yet wishes to maintain a close relationship between its Sales Partners and its small core team based centrally.
If you think you fit the bill, please apply by sending your CV ASAP to email@example.com and you will receive a prompt response.